Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical POSIX Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any POSIX related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated POSIX specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the POSIX Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 737 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which POSIX improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 737 standard requirements:
- How will you measure the results?
- What is our theory of human motivation, and how does our compensation plan fit with that view?
- Do we effectively measure and reward individual and team performance?
- Who is going to care?
- What is our question?
- Why should we adopt a POSIX framework?
- What are our needs in relation to POSIX skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
- How would one define POSIX leadership?
- If we got kicked out and the board brought in a new CEO, what would he do?
- How do we go about Comparing POSIX approaches/solutions?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the POSIX book in PDF containing 737 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your POSIX self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the POSIX Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which POSIX areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough POSIX Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage POSIX projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step POSIX Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 POSIX project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Member Status Report: Does every department have to have a POSIX project Manager on staff?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you upload presentation materials in advance and test the technology?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: What areas does the group agree are the biggest success on the POSIX project?
- Project Charter: Avoid costs, improve service, and/ or comply with a mandate?
- Schedule Management Plan: Has the scope management document been updated and distributed to help prevent scope creep?
- Procurement Audit: Is there a procedure to summarize bids and select a vendor?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have POSIX project management standards and procedures been identified / established and documented?
- Schedule Management Plan: Will the tools selected accomplish the scheduling needs?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: If a problem has been detected, what tools can be used to determine a root cause?
- Scope Management Plan: Has a proper POSIX project work location been established that will allow the team to work together with user personnel?
Step-by-step and complete POSIX Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 POSIX project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 POSIX project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 POSIX project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 POSIX project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 POSIX project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 POSIX project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any POSIX project with this in-depth POSIX Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose POSIX projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in POSIX and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make POSIX investments work better.
This POSIX All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.