Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Power projection Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Power projection related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Power projection specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Power projection Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Power projection improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Do we effectively measure and reward individual and team performance?
- Is there a recommended audit plan for routine surveillance inspections of Power projection’s gains?
- Does the practice systematically track and analyze outcomes related for accountability and quality improvement?
- Who will use it?
- What conclusions were drawn from the team’s data collection and analysis? How did the team reach these conclusions?
- How much contingency will be available in the budget?
- What is our Power projection Strategy?
- How can skill-level changes improve Power projection?
- How do you manage and improve your Power projection work systems to deliver customer value and achieve organizational success and sustainability?
- Is there a documented and implemented monitoring plan?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Power projection book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Power projection self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Power projection Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Power projection areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Power projection Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Power projection projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Power projection Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Power projection project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: Why is it difficult to use Power projection project management software well?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is an industry recognized mechanized support tool(s) being used for Power projection project scheduling & tracking?
- Planning Process Group: Does the programme have follow-up mechanisms (to verify the quality of the products, punctuality of delivery, etc.) to measure progress in the achievement of the envisaged results?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are governance roles and responsibilities documented?
- Requirements Documentation: Can the requirement be changed without a large impact on other requirements?
- Procurement Audit: Is a physical inventory taken periodically to verify fixed asset records?
- Scope Management Plan: Does the detailed work plan match the complexity of tasks with the capabilities of personnel?
- Scope Management Plan: Is it standard practice to formally commit stakeholders to the Power projection project via agreements?
- WBS Dictionary: Are work packages assigned to performing organizations?
- Formal Acceptance: Is formal acceptance of the Power projection project product documented and distributed?
Step-by-step and complete Power projection Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Power projection project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Power projection project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Power projection project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Power projection project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Power projection project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Power projection project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Power projection project with this in-depth Power projection Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Power projection projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Power projection and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Power projection investments work better.
This Power projection All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.