Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Power VM Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Power VM related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Power VM specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Power VM Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 620 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Power VM improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 620 standard requirements:
- Who participated in the data collection for measurements?
- What are the rough order estimates on cost savings/opportunities that Power VM brings?
- How can you negotiate Power VM successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
- How will new or emerging customer needs/requirements be checked/communicated to orient the process toward meeting the new specifications and continually reducing variation?
- What happens if you do not have enough funding?
- What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Power VM?
- Was a detailed process map created to amplify critical steps of the ‘as is’ stakeholder process?
- What should we stop doing?
- Who is the Power VM process owner?
- What particular quality tools did the team find helpful in establishing measurements?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Power VM book in PDF containing 620 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Power VM self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Power VM Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Power VM areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Power VM Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Power VM projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Power VM Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Power VM project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Lessons Learned: Did the delivered product meet the specified requirements and goals of the Power VM project?
- Procurement Audit: Is the performance of the procurement function/unit benchmarked with other procurement functions/units in the different stages of the procurement process?
- Requirements Management Plan: Do you have an appropriate arrangement for meetings?
- Team Directory: How does the team resolve conflicts and ensure tasks are completed?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you ask one question at a time and wait 10 seconds for members to respond?
- Procurement Audit: Is there an approval policy in which the final cost of an order exceeds the amount originally estimated on the requisition or purchase order?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Can the requirements be traced to the appropriate components of the solution, as well as test scripts?
- Requirements Traceability Matrix: Describe the process for approving requirements so they can be added to the traceability matrix and Power VM project work can be performed. Will the Power VM project requirements become approved in writing?
- Risk Data Sheet: What do people affected think about the need for, and practicality of preventive measures?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is the Steering Committee active in Power VM project oversight?
Step-by-step and complete Power VM Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Power VM project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Power VM project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Power VM project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Power VM project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Power VM project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Power VM project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Power VM project with this in-depth Power VM Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Power VM projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Power VM and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Power VM investments work better.
This Power VM All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.