Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical PPM for Professional Services Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any PPM for Professional Services related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated PPM for Professional Services specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the PPM for Professional Services Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 707 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which PPM for Professional Services improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 707 standard requirements:
- A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which PPM for Professional Services models, tools and techniques are necessary?
- What trophy do we want on our mantle?
- Who has control over resources?
- What happens if you do not have enough funding?
- Do you have any supplemental information to add to this checklist?
- Who are you going to put out of business, and why?
- Is there regularly 100% attendance at the team meetings? If not, have appointed substitutes attended to preserve cross-functionality and full representation?
- What are your current levels and trends in key PPM for Professional Services measures or indicators of product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers?
- Do we have past PPM for Professional Services Successes?
- What are all of our PPM for Professional Services domains and what do they do?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the PPM for Professional Services book in PDF containing 707 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your PPM for Professional Services self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the PPM for Professional Services Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which PPM for Professional Services areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough PPM for Professional Services Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage PPM for Professional Services projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step PPM for Professional Services Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 PPM for Professional Services project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Risks should be identified during which phase of PPM for Professional Services project management life cycle?
- Lessons Learned: What skills did you need that were missing on this PPM for Professional Services project?
- Risk Management Plan: Are there risks to human health or the environment that need to be controlled or mitigated?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Is the Steering Committee active in PPM for Professional Services project oversight?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Will it help promote wellness at the company and reduce insurance costs?
- Lessons Learned: What was the geopolitical history during the origin of the organization and at the time of task input?
- Quality Audit: Is refuse and garbage adequately stored and disposed of with sufficient frequency to prevent contamination?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Which conditions out of the control of the management are crucial for the sustainability of its effects?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Does a missing responsibility indicate that the current PPM for Professional Services project is not yet fully understood?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree are the skill areas critical to team performance present?
Step-by-step and complete PPM for Professional Services Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 PPM for Professional Services project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 PPM for Professional Services project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 PPM for Professional Services project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 PPM for Professional Services project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 PPM for Professional Services project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 PPM for Professional Services project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any PPM for Professional Services project with this in-depth PPM for Professional Services Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose PPM for Professional Services projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in PPM for Professional Services and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make PPM for Professional Services investments work better.
This PPM for Professional Services All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.