Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Practice-based research network Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Practice-based research network related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Practice-based research network specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Practice-based research network Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 663 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Practice-based research network improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 663 standard requirements:
- How likely is the current Practice-based research network plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
- What to measure and why?
- Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Practice-based research network delivery for example is new software needed?
- Strategic planning -Practice-based research network relations
- Is it clearly defined in and to your organization what you do?
- What evidence is there and what is measured?
- Where is the data coming from to measure compliance?
- How is the value delivered by Practice-based research network being measured?
- Will it be accepted by users?
- What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Practice-based research network strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Practice-based research network book in PDF containing 663 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Practice-based research network self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Practice-based research network Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Practice-based research network areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Practice-based research network Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Practice-based research network projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Practice-based research network Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Practice-based research network project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Is the company policy on purchasing covered by a written manual?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are detailed work packages planned as far in advance as practicable?
- Scope Management Plan: Has stakeholder analysis been conducted, assessing their influence on the Practice-based research network project and their authority levels?
- Issue Log: What approaches to you feel are the best ones to use?
- Risk Register: Methodology: How will risk management be performed on this Practice-based research network project?
- Initiating Process Group: Professionals want to know what is expected from them what are the deliverables?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is an industry recognized mechanized support tool(s) being used for Practice-based research network project scheduling & tracking?
- Project Scope Statement: Is the plan for the organization of the Practice-based research network project resources adequate?
- Quality Management Plan: Does a prospective decision remain the same regardless of what the data shows?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is the firm certified as a supplier, wholesaler and/or regular dealer?
Step-by-step and complete Practice-based research network Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Practice-based research network project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Practice-based research network project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Practice-based research network project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Practice-based research network project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Practice-based research network project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Practice-based research network project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Practice-based research network project with this in-depth Practice-based research network Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Practice-based research network projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Practice-based research network and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Practice-based research network investments work better.
This Practice-based research network All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.