Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Practice theory Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Practice theory related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Practice theory specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Practice theory Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Practice theory improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Have the concerns of stakeholders to help identify and define potential barriers been obtained and analyzed?
- Do we monitor the Practice theory decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
- What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Practice theory agendas for the next 3 years?
- How is Knowledge Management Measured?
- Who sets the Practice theory standards?
- How do the Practice theory results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
- How does the solution remove the key sources of issues discovered in the analyze phase?
- What are the critical parameters to watch?
- Are documented procedures clear and easy to follow for the operators?
- What should the next improvement project be that is related to Practice theory?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Practice theory book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Practice theory self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Practice theory Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Practice theory areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Practice theory Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Practice theory projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Practice theory Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Practice theory project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Does all Practice theory project documentation reside in a common repository for easy access?
- Procurement Audit: Audits: When was your last Independent Public Accountant (IPA) audit and what were the results?
- Cost Management Plan: Have all documents been archived in a Practice theory project repository for each release?
- Project Scope Statement: Is there a baseline plan against which to measure progress?
- Change Management Plan: Impact of systems implementation on organization change?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Why is it difficult to use Practice theory project management software well?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What is the primary function of the Activity Decomposition Decision Tree?
- Project Management Plan: What should you drop in order to add something new?
- Initiating Process Group: Do you know the roles & responsibilities required for this Practice theory project?
- Schedule Management Plan: Does the IMS include all contract and/or designated management control milestones?
Step-by-step and complete Practice theory Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Practice theory project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Practice theory project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Practice theory project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Practice theory project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Practice theory project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Practice theory project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Practice theory project with this in-depth Practice theory Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Practice theory projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Practice theory and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Practice theory investments work better.
This Practice theory All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.