Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Predictability Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Predictability related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Predictability specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Predictability Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 880 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Predictability improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 880 standard requirements:
- In the continuum between predictability and performance, would you rather skip the peaks of excellent performance if it meant you could deliver things at a steady rate?
- How do we achieve sufficient predictability in developing the system so as to enable meaningful costed and time-bounded, resourced plans to be formed?
- What impact does predictability have on project management throughout an organization?
- How does cloud computing affect budget predictability for CIOs?
- How do we manage Predictability Knowledge Management (KM)?
- Is a response plan established and deployed?
- We picked a method, now what?
- What trouble can we get into?
- Is the scope of Predictability defined?
- What is our question?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Predictability book in PDF containing 880 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Predictability self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Predictability Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Predictability areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Predictability Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Predictability projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Predictability Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Predictability project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Requirements Management Plan: Which hardware or software, related to, or as outcome of the Predictability project is new to the organization?
- Team Performance Assessment: Do you give group members authority to make at least some important decisions?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its risk management system is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Initiating Process Group: For technology Predictability projects only: Are all production support stakeholders (Business unit, technical support, & user) prepared for implementation with appropriate contingency plans?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Explain the make-or-buy process and how to perform the financial calculations involved in the process. What are the main types of contracts if you do decide to outsource?
- Change Management Plan: What communication network would you use – informal or formal?
- Procurement Audit: Were the performance conditions under the contract comprehensive and unambiguous?
- Scope Management Plan: Are written status reports provided on a designated frequent basis?
- Lessons Learned: For the next Predictability project, how could you improve on the way Predictability project was conducted?
- Quality Management Plan: How does your organization establish and maintain customer relationships?
Step-by-step and complete Predictability Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Predictability project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Predictability project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Predictability project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Predictability project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Predictability project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Predictability project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Predictability project with this in-depth Predictability Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Predictability projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Predictability and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Predictability investments work better.
This Predictability All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.