Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Predictive Analytics Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Predictive Analytics related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Predictive Analytics specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Predictive Analytics Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 646 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Predictive Analytics improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 646 standard requirements:
- How many predictive analytics functions are measured explicitly on improvement in predictive accuracy, with the CEO keeping an eye on this (retention, acquisition, risk, pricing models) ?
- Cognitive procurement, ML, AI, Blockchain, Predictive Analytics, and RPA will have an impact on procurement, sure. What is the technology impacting our here and now?
- For social media in a business context what differences are there between social media monitoring text analytics and predictive analytics tools?
- Is it a good idea to follow a hierarchy of descriptive and predictive analytics before applying prescriptive analytics?
- Are there any good resources for predictive analytics that apply specifically to your organizations vertical?
- Does the organization need to run in batch mode, or is there a need to run analytics in real-time and/or streaming?
- How can descriptive and predictive analytics help in pursuing prescriptive analytics?
- What are the most significant challenges and opportunities in predictive analytics?
- So could computers be successfully programmed to think, feel, or become truly intelligent?
- What are direct examples that show predictive analytics to be highly reliable?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Predictive Analytics book in PDF containing 646 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Predictive Analytics self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Predictive Analytics Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Predictive Analytics areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Predictive Analytics Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Predictive Analytics projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Predictive Analytics Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Predictive Analytics project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Audit: Have customers been involved fully in the definition of requirements?
- Resource Breakdown Structure: Who is allowed to see what data about which resources?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree is the team cognizant of small wins to be celebrated along the way?
- Lessons Learned: How to Write Up the Lesson Identified – How will you document the results of your analysis such that you have an LI ready to take the next step in the LL process?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do you think Predictive Analytics project managers of large information technology Predictive Analytics projects need strong technical skills?
- Procurement Audit: Was the length of original and recurrent contracts less than 3 years?
- Cost Management Plan: Is the firm certified as a broker of the products/supplies?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have Predictive Analytics project team accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are there processes in place to ensure internal consistency between the source code components?
- Project Scope Statement: Has the Predictive Analytics project Scope Statement been reviewed as part of the baseline process?
Step-by-step and complete Predictive Analytics Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Predictive Analytics project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Predictive Analytics project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Predictive Analytics project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Predictive Analytics project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Predictive Analytics project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Predictive Analytics project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Predictive Analytics project with this in-depth Predictive Analytics Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Predictive Analytics projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Predictive Analytics and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Predictive Analytics investments work better.
This Predictive Analytics All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.