Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Predictive Consumer Data Analytics Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Predictive Consumer Data Analytics related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Predictive Consumer Data Analytics specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Predictive Consumer Data Analytics Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 854 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Predictive Consumer Data Analytics improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 854 standard requirements:
- Modeling indirect effects of paid search advertising: which keywords lead to more future visits?
- What are the disruptive innovations in the middle-term that provide near-term domain leadership?
- How do you measure the difficulty and/or complexity of the material presented on a web page(s)?
- Does the in situ hardware have the computational capacity to support such algorithms?
- Quality vs. Quantity: What data are required to satisfy the given value proposition?
- How to identify relevant fragments of data easily from a multitude of data sources?
- How close to the edge can you push the filtering and compression algorithms?
- How do you measure the influence of a web page s contents on user opinions?
- Quantity: What data are required to satisfy the given value proposition?
- Is the process repeatable as you change algorithms and data structures?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Predictive Consumer Data Analytics book in PDF containing 854 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Predictive Consumer Data Analytics self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Predictive Consumer Data Analytics Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Predictive Consumer Data Analytics areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Predictive Consumer Data Analytics Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Predictive Consumer Data Analytics projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Predictive Consumer Data Analytics Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Predictive Consumer Data Analytics project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are procurement deliverables arriving on time and to specification?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which would be the NEXT thing for the Predictive Consumer Data Analytics project manager to do?
- Scope Management Plan: What should you drop in order to add something new?
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Quality Management Plan: How do you ensure that your sampling methods and procedures meet your data needs?
- Communications Management Plan: Is the stakeholder role recognized by the organization?
- Scope Management Plan: Will the Predictive Consumer Data Analytics project deliverables become accepted in writing?
- Project Management Plan: Are the proposed Predictive Consumer Data Analytics project purposes different than a previously authorized Predictive Consumer Data Analytics project?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Why has this particular mode of contracting been chosen?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is the manpower level sufficient to meet the future business requirements?
Step-by-step and complete Predictive Consumer Data Analytics Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Predictive Consumer Data Analytics project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Predictive Consumer Data Analytics project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Predictive Consumer Data Analytics project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Predictive Consumer Data Analytics project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Predictive Consumer Data Analytics project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Predictive Consumer Data Analytics project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Predictive Consumer Data Analytics project with this in-depth Predictive Consumer Data Analytics Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Predictive Consumer Data Analytics projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Predictive Consumer Data Analytics and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Predictive Consumer Data Analytics investments work better.
This Predictive Consumer Data Analytics All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.