Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Predictive manufacturing system Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Predictive manufacturing system related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Predictive manufacturing system specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Predictive manufacturing system Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Predictive manufacturing system improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Are approval levels defined for contracts and supplements to contracts?
- Ask yourself: how would we do this work if we only had one staff member to do it?
- What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Predictive manufacturing system process?
- What key measures identified indicate the performance of the stakeholder process?
- Cloud management for Predictive manufacturing system do we really need one?
- How is the value delivered by Predictive manufacturing system being measured?
- Who are the key stakeholders?
- Does a troubleshooting guide exist or is it needed?
- Who do we want our customers to become?
- How do we Identify specific Predictive manufacturing system investment and emerging trends?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Predictive manufacturing system book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Predictive manufacturing system self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Predictive manufacturing system Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Predictive manufacturing system areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Predictive manufacturing system Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Predictive manufacturing system projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Predictive manufacturing system Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Predictive manufacturing system project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- WBS Dictionary: Is subcontracted work defined and identified to the appropriate subcontractor within the proper WBS element?
- Planning Process Group: To what extent are the visions and actions of the partners consistent or divergent with regard to the program?
- Requirements Documentation: Basic work/Business process; high-level, what is being touched?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is the Steering Committee active in Predictive manufacturing system project oversight?
- Scope Management Plan: Will the Predictive manufacturing system project deliverables become accepted in writing?
- Formal Acceptance: Did the Predictive manufacturing system project manager and team act in a professional and ethical manner?
- Risk Audit: What impact does prior experience have on decisions made during the risk-assessment process?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Who should be responsible for the monitoring and tracking of the indicators you’ve identified?
- Cost Management Plan: Were Predictive manufacturing system project team members involved in the development of activity & task decomposition?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What is the drawback in using qualitative Predictive manufacturing system project selection techniques?
Step-by-step and complete Predictive manufacturing system Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Predictive manufacturing system project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Predictive manufacturing system project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Predictive manufacturing system project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Predictive manufacturing system project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Predictive manufacturing system project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Predictive manufacturing system project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Predictive manufacturing system project with this in-depth Predictive manufacturing system Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Predictive manufacturing system projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Predictive manufacturing system and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Predictive manufacturing system investments work better.
This Predictive manufacturing system All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.