Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Predictive profiling Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Predictive profiling related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Predictive profiling specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Predictive profiling Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 668 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Predictive profiling improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 668 standard requirements:
- In the case of a Predictive profiling project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Predictive profiling project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. Can we track that any Predictive profiling project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
- What is the current position of data minimization (and restrictions on the collection of personal data) in existing legal frameworks for data privacy, in Europe and in the us?
- how do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Predictive profiling processes?
- Aside from technical solutions, is there a way to reconcile Big Data analytics with traditional information privacy principles?
- Will team members perform Predictive profiling work when assigned and in a timely fashion?
- What is the craziest thing we can do?
- What is the recommended frequency of auditing?
- What is the Predictive profiling sustainability risk?
- How would you define the culture here?
- What threat is Predictive profiling addressing?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Predictive profiling book in PDF containing 668 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Predictive profiling self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Predictive profiling Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Predictive profiling areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Predictive profiling Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Predictive profiling projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Predictive profiling Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Predictive profiling project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Planning Process Group: What is the critical path for this Predictive profiling project, and what is the duration of the critical path?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Was your organizations estimating methodology being used and followed?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are estimating assumptions and constraints captured?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its staff have appropriate access to a fair and effective grievance process?
- Procurement Audit: Is the performance of the procurement function/unit benchmarked with other procurement functions/units in the different stages of the procurement process?
- Variance Analysis: How does the organization allocate the cost of shared expenses and services?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Resource Providers; Who can provide resources to ensure the implementation of the Predictive profiling project?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is a PMO (Predictive profiling project Management Office) in place and provide oversight to the Predictive profiling project?
- Procurement Audit: Do appropriate controls ensure that procurement decisions are not biased by conflicts of interest or corruption?
- Risk Register: Which key risks have ineffective responses or outstanding improvement actions?
Step-by-step and complete Predictive profiling Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Predictive profiling project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Predictive profiling project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Predictive profiling project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Predictive profiling project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Predictive profiling project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Predictive profiling project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Predictive profiling project with this in-depth Predictive profiling Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Predictive profiling projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Predictive profiling and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Predictive profiling investments work better.
This Predictive profiling All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.