Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Premier Health Partners Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Premier Health Partners related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Premier Health Partners specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Premier Health Partners Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 926 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Premier Health Partners improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 926 standard requirements:
- How might the group capture best practices and lessons learned so as to leverage improvements?
- How Will We Measure Success?
- Is a response plan established and deployed?
- Who needs to know about Premier Health Partners ?
- Does the team have regular meetings?
- Is there a limit on the number of users in Premier Health Partners ?
- What should we measure to verify effectiveness gains?
- Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Premier Health Partners that make it risky?
- Will team members regularly document their Premier Health Partners work?
- What are the Key enablers to make this Premier Health Partners move?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Premier Health Partners book in PDF containing 926 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Premier Health Partners self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Premier Health Partners Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Premier Health Partners areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Premier Health Partners Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Premier Health Partners projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Premier Health Partners Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Premier Health Partners project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Have adequate procedures been put in place for Premier Health Partners project communication and status reporting across Premier Health Partners project boundaries (for example interdependent software development among interfacing systems)?
- Initiating Process Group: Specific – Is the objective clear in terms of what, how, when, and where the situation will be changed?
- Procurement Audit: Are approvals needed if changes are made in the quantity or specification of the original purchase requisition?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Contemplated overhead expenditure for each period based on the best information currently available?
- Procurement Audit: Is the foreseen budget compared with similar Premier Health Partners projects or procurements yet realised (historical standards)?
- Schedule Management Plan: Have Premier Health Partners project management standards and procedures been identified / established and documented?
- Risk Management Plan: Are certain activities taking a long time to complete?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Is the programme making progress in helping to achieve the set results?
- Human Resource Management Plan: How are superior performers differentiated from average performers?
- Work Breakdown Structure: What is the probability that the Premier Health Partners project duration will exceed xx weeks?
Step-by-step and complete Premier Health Partners Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Premier Health Partners project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Premier Health Partners project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Premier Health Partners project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Premier Health Partners project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Premier Health Partners project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Premier Health Partners project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Premier Health Partners project with this in-depth Premier Health Partners Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Premier Health Partners projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Premier Health Partners and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Premier Health Partners investments work better.
This Premier Health Partners All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.