Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Premier Health Partners Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Premier Health Partners related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Premier Health Partners specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Premier Health Partners Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 869 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Premier Health Partners improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 869 standard requirements:
- Did any value-added analysis or ‘lean thinking’ take place to identify some of the gaps shown on the ‘as is’ process map?
- Are we relevant? Will we be relevant five years from now? Ten?
- Who needs to know about Premier Health Partners ?
- What tools were used to narrow the list of possible causes?
- How will you measure your Premier Health Partners effectiveness?
- Is long term and short term variability accounted for?
- What about Premier Health Partners Analysis of results?
- What are internal and external Premier Health Partners relations?
- Who is the Premier Health Partners process owner?
- Are task requirements clearly defined?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Premier Health Partners book in PDF containing 869 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Premier Health Partners self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Premier Health Partners Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Premier Health Partners areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Premier Health Partners Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Premier Health Partners projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Premier Health Partners Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Premier Health Partners project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Are there systems for recording and monitoring in order to discover malpractice and fraud in the procurement function/unit?
- Requirements Documentation: How does what is being described meet the business need?
- Lessons Learned: Was the Premier Health Partners project manager sufficiently experienced, skilled, trained, supported?
- Project Charter: Where and How Does the Team Fit Within the Organization Structure?
- Closing Process Group: What is the overall risk of the Premier Health Partners project to the organization?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have Premier Health Partners project management standards and procedures been identified / established and documented?
- Procurement Audit: Is there a procedure to summarize bids and select a vendor?
- Executing Process Group: How do you prevent staff are just doing busywork to pass the time?
- Variance Analysis: Are control accounts opened and closed based on the start and completion of work contained therein?
- Requirements Management Plan: Is stakeholder risk tolerance an important factor for the requirements process in this Premier Health Partners project?
Step-by-step and complete Premier Health Partners Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Premier Health Partners project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Premier Health Partners project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Premier Health Partners project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Premier Health Partners project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Premier Health Partners project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Premier Health Partners project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Premier Health Partners project with this in-depth Premier Health Partners Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Premier Health Partners projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Premier Health Partners and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Premier Health Partners investments work better.
This Premier Health Partners All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.