Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Preventive healthcare Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Preventive healthcare related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Preventive healthcare specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Preventive healthcare Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Preventive healthcare improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Among our stronger employees, how many see themselves at the company in three years? How many would leave for a 10 percent raise from another company?
- What are the expected benefits of Preventive healthcare to the stakeholder?
- What happens when a new employee joins the organization?
- How can we become more high-tech but still be high touch?
- Have all basic functions of Preventive healthcare been defined?
- What would you recommend your friend do if he/she were facing this dilemma?
- Does Preventive healthcare create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
- What would be the goal or target for a Preventive healthcare’s improvement team?
- Schedule -can it be done in the given time?
- Has a high-level ‘as is’ process map been completed, verified and validated?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Preventive healthcare book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Preventive healthcare self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Preventive healthcare Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Preventive healthcare areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Preventive healthcare Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Preventive healthcare projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Preventive healthcare Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Preventive healthcare project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Work Breakdown Structure: How will you and your Preventive healthcare project team define the Preventive healthcare projects scope and work breakdown structure?
- Procurement Audit: In the set up of the system and in the award of contracts were only electronic means used?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are all elements of indirect expense identified to overhead cost budgets of Preventive healthcare projections?
- Change Management Plan: Has an Information & communications plan been developed?
- Risk Register: What further options might be available for responding to the risk?
- WBS Dictionary: Is budgeted cost for work performed calculated in a manner consistent with the way work is planned?
- Scope Management Plan: Can the Preventive healthcare project team do several activities in parallel?
- Procurement Audit: Is the appropriate procurement approach being chosen (considering for example the possibility of contracting out work or procuring low value items through a specific low cost procuring system)?
- Communications Management Plan: How is this initiative related to other portfolios, programs, or Preventive healthcare projects?
- Scope Management Plan: Does the Resource Management Plan include a personnel development plan?
Step-by-step and complete Preventive healthcare Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Preventive healthcare project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Preventive healthcare project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Preventive healthcare project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Preventive healthcare project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Preventive healthcare project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Preventive healthcare project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Preventive healthcare project with this in-depth Preventive healthcare Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Preventive healthcare projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Preventive healthcare and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Preventive healthcare investments work better.
This Preventive healthcare All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.