Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Preventive maintenance Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Preventive maintenance related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Preventive maintenance specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Preventive maintenance Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 854 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Preventive maintenance improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 854 standard requirements:
- What is the value of having visual signals for non-cyclical process tracking such as daily maintenance, preventive maintenance, cleaning, 5S, etc.?
- Will the Operator have any responsibility with respect to the implementation or management of a preventive maintenance management system?
- Are preventive maintenance checks and services conducted on the HVAC system components as recommended by the manufacturers?
- Which criteria are used to determine which projects are going to be pursued or discarded?
- What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Preventive maintenance process?
- Will the Operator develop a preventive maintenance program for the facilities?
- Has a high-level ‘as is’ process map been completed, verified and validated?
- Do you see more potential in people than they do in themselves?
- How do we improve productivity?
- Where is it measured?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Preventive maintenance book in PDF containing 854 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Preventive maintenance self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Preventive maintenance Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Preventive maintenance areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Preventive maintenance Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Preventive maintenance projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Preventive maintenance Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Preventive maintenance project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Have Preventive maintenance project team accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- Risk Management Plan: What is the probability the risk avoidance strategy will be successful?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What are the mandatory communication needs for each stakeholder?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is a Stakeholder Management plan in place that covers topics?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are cause and effect determined for risks when others occur?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are the organizations and items of cost assigned to each pool identified?
- Procurement Audit: Are there systems for recording and monitoring in order to discover malpractice and fraud in the procurement function/unit?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is the Preventive maintenance project Sponsor clearly communicating the Business Case or rationale for why this Preventive maintenance project is needed?
- Lessons Learned: To what extent was the evolution of risks communicated?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are the people assigned to the Preventive maintenance project sufficiently qualified?
Step-by-step and complete Preventive maintenance Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Preventive maintenance project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Preventive maintenance project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Preventive maintenance project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Preventive maintenance project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Preventive maintenance project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Preventive maintenance project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Preventive maintenance project with this in-depth Preventive maintenance Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Preventive maintenance projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Preventive maintenance and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Preventive maintenance investments work better.
This Preventive maintenance All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.