Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Preventive maintenance Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Preventive maintenance related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Preventive maintenance specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Preventive maintenance Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 778 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Preventive maintenance improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 778 standard requirements:
- What is the value of having visual signals for non-cyclical process tracking such as daily maintenance, preventive maintenance, cleaning, 5S, etc.?
- Will the Operator have any responsibility with respect to the implementation or management of a preventive maintenance management system?
- Are preventive maintenance checks and services conducted on the HVAC system components as recommended by the manufacturers?
- Has the direction changed at all during the course of Preventive maintenance? If so, when did it change and why?
- Will the Operator develop a preventive maintenance program for the facilities?
- What would be the goal or target for a Preventive maintenance’s improvement team?
- Are we / should we be Revolutionary or evolutionary?
- Have new or revised work instructions resulted?
- Have specific policy objectives been defined?
- How do our controls stack up?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Preventive maintenance book in PDF containing 778 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Preventive maintenance self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Preventive maintenance Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Preventive maintenance areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Preventive maintenance Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Preventive maintenance projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Preventive maintenance Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Preventive maintenance project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project or Phase Close-Out: Who are the Preventive maintenance project stakeholders and what are their roles and involvement?
- Source Selection Criteria: What aspects should the contracting officer brief the Preventive maintenance project on prior to evaluation of proposals?
- Project Portfolio management: Why would the Governance Board want to know the status of the resource portfolio?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Costs associated with late delivery or a defective product?
- Change Management Plan: What can you do to minimise misinterpretation and negative perceptions?
- Requirements Documentation: What marketing channels do you want to use: e-mail, letter or sms?
- Contract Close-Out: Has each contract been audited to verify acceptance and delivery?
- Cost Management Plan: Are Preventive maintenance project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Will all outputs delivered by the Preventive maintenance project follow the same process?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is there general agreement & acceptance of the current status and progress of the Preventive maintenance project?
Step-by-step and complete Preventive maintenance Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Preventive maintenance project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Preventive maintenance project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Preventive maintenance project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Preventive maintenance project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Preventive maintenance project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Preventive maintenance project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Preventive maintenance project with this in-depth Preventive maintenance Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Preventive maintenance projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Preventive maintenance and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Preventive maintenance investments work better.
This Preventive maintenance All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.