Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical PRINCE2 Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any PRINCE2 related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated PRINCE2 specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the PRINCE2 Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 695 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which PRINCE2 improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 695 standard requirements:
- A lot of these decisions are based around selecting the correct level of governance and ceremony. At project initiation there should be questions such as ‘Do we run this as a full-on PRINCE2 project or do we use some of DSDM for this?’
- How do we ensure that implementations of PRINCE2 products are done in a way that ensures safety?
- Were Pareto charts (or similar) used to portray the ‘heavy hitters’ (or key sources of variation)?
- Do we run this as a full-on PRINCE2 project or do we use some of DSDM for this?
- Agile Project Management and PRINCE2 9; one or the other, or both?
- Agile Project Management and PRINCE2; one or the other, or both?
- Is Supporting PRINCE2 documentation required?
- What are the best opportunities for value improvement?
- What process should we select for improvement?
- What was the last experiment we ran?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the PRINCE2 book in PDF containing 695 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your PRINCE2 self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the PRINCE2 Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which PRINCE2 areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough PRINCE2 Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage PRINCE2 projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step PRINCE2 Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 PRINCE2 project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Operating Agreement: What types of accommodations will be formulated and put in place for sustaining the team?
- Procurement Audit: Is the purchase order form clear and complete so that the vendor understands all terms and conditions?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What were things that you did well, but could improve, and how?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are contractor costs, schedule and technical performance monitored throughout the PRINCE2 project?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Were there any PRINCE2 projects similar to this one in existence?
- Procurement Audit: Is the functioning of automatic disbursement programs tested by an independent party?
- Source Selection Criteria: Will the technical evaluation factor unnecessarily force the acquisition into a higher-priced market segment?
- Project Schedule: PRINCE2 project work estimates Who is managing the work estimate quality of work tasks in the PRINCE2 project schedule?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Was the consultant knowledgeable about the program?
- Quality Management Plan: What are your organizations current levels and trends for those measures related to customer satisfaction/ dissatisfaction and product/service performance?
Step-by-step and complete PRINCE2 Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 PRINCE2 project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 PRINCE2 project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 PRINCE2 project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 PRINCE2 project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 PRINCE2 project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 PRINCE2 project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any PRINCE2 project with this in-depth PRINCE2 Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose PRINCE2 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in PRINCE2 and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make PRINCE2 investments work better.
This PRINCE2 All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.