Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Print design Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Print design related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Print design specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Print design Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 842 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Print design improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 842 standard requirements:
- What should a proof of concept or pilot accomplish?
- Are there any specific expectations or concerns about the Print design team, Print design itself?
- What improvements have been achieved?
- Why should we adopt a Print design framework?
- Were Pareto charts (or similar) used to portray the ‘heavy hitters’ (or key sources of variation)?
- Are there different segments of customers?
- Is there a Print design management charter, including stakeholder case, problem and goal statements, scope, milestones, roles and responsibilities, communication plan?
- Who is responsible for errors?
- What is the implementation plan?
- Is the team equipped with available and reliable resources?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Print design book in PDF containing 842 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Print design self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Print design Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Print design areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Print design Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Print design projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Print design Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Print design project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Do Print design project teams & team members report on status / activities / progress?
- Change Request: How well do experienced software developers predict software change?
- Variance Analysis: Are work packages assigned to performing organizations?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is the Print design project schedule available for all Print design project team members to review?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its staff entrance standards are appropriately effective and constructive and being implemented consistently?
- Risk Audit: Do you have a clear plan for the future that describes what you want to do and how you are going to do it?
- Project Scope Statement: Once its defined, what is the stability of the Print design project scope?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Can it be enlarged by drawing people from other areas of the organization?
- Cost Management Plan: How does the proposed individual meet each requirement?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Risk Data Quality Assessment – What is the quality of the data used to determine or assess the risk?
Step-by-step and complete Print design Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Print design project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Print design project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Print design project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Print design project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Print design project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Print design project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Print design project with this in-depth Print design Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Print design projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Print design and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Print design investments work better.
This Print design All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.