Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Print on demand Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Print on demand related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Print on demand specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Print on demand Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Print on demand improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- How was the detailed process map generated, verified, and validated?
- Think about the people you identified for your Print on demand project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
- Have the concerns of stakeholders to help identify and define potential barriers been obtained and analyzed?
- How will we ensure we get what we expected?
- Are pertinent alerts monitored, analyzed and distributed to appropriate personnel?
- Are accountability and ownership for Print on demand clearly defined?
- Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Print on demand services/products?
- Why don’t our customers like us?
- What business benefits will Print on demand goals deliver if achieved?
- What training and capacity building actions are needed to implement proposed reforms?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Print on demand book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Print on demand self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Print on demand Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Print on demand areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Print on demand Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Print on demand projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Print on demand Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Print on demand project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Management Plan: Are quality inspections and review activities listed in the Print on demand project schedule(s)?
- Variance Analysis: How do you manage changes in the nature of the overhead requirements?
- Risk Audit: What risk does not having unique identification present?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Who has been involved in the area (thematic or geographic) in the past?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are measurement techniques employed to determine the potential impact of proposed changes?
- Change Management Plan: What are you trying to achieve as a result of communication?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Was your organizations estimating methodology being used and followed?
- Procurement Management Plan: Based on your Print on demand project communication management plan, what worked well?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: How are the overall Print on demand project development processes to be undertaken to produce the Print on demand project outputs?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What will be the environmental impact of the Print on demand project?
Step-by-step and complete Print on demand Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Print on demand project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Print on demand project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Print on demand project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Print on demand project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Print on demand project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Print on demand project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Print on demand project with this in-depth Print on demand Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Print on demand projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Print on demand and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Print on demand investments work better.
This Print on demand All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.