Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Printed Electronics Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Printed Electronics related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Printed Electronics specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Printed Electronics Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 700 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Printed Electronics improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 700 standard requirements:
- How large is the gap between current performance and the customer-specified (goal) performance?
- How do we Lead with Printed Electronics in Mind?
- Who will use it?
- What are the Key enablers to make this Printed Electronics move?
- What is measured?
- How frequently do you track Printed Electronics measures?
- Do we monitor the Printed Electronics decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
- Ask yourself: how would we do this work if we only had one staff member to do it?
- Who have we, as a company, historically been when we’ve been at our best?
- How do you measure the Operational performance of your key work systems and processes, including productivity, cycle time, and other appropriate measures of process effectiveness, efficiency, and innovation?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Printed Electronics book in PDF containing 700 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Printed Electronics self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Printed Electronics Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Printed Electronics areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Printed Electronics Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Printed Electronics projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Printed Electronics Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Printed Electronics project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Schedule variances – How will schedule variances be identified and corrected?
- Scope Management Plan: Are internal Printed Electronics project status meetings held at reasonable intervals?
- Procurement Audit: Are individuals with check-signing responsibility prohibited from signing blank checks?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have all documents been archived in a Printed Electronics project repository for each release?
- Schedule Management Plan: Have Printed Electronics project team accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Do you have the reasons why the changes to the organizational systems and capabilities are required?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you call or email participants to ensure understanding, follow-through and commitment to the meeting outcomes?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Who is most interested in information about the topic and/or has previously initiated interest?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is there a requirements change management processes in place?
- Quality Management Plan: Are there procedures in place to effectively manage interdependencies with other Printed Electronics projects / systems?
Step-by-step and complete Printed Electronics Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Printed Electronics project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Printed Electronics project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Printed Electronics project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Printed Electronics project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Printed Electronics project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Printed Electronics project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Printed Electronics project with this in-depth Printed Electronics Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Printed Electronics projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Printed Electronics and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Printed Electronics investments work better.
This Printed Electronics All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.