Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Prison Architect Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Prison Architect related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Prison Architect specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Prison Architect Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 671 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Prison Architect improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 671 standard requirements:
- Have benefits been optimized with all key stakeholders?
- Were the planned controls working?
- Are controls in place and consistently applied?
- Have new benefits been realized?
- Is maximizing Prison Architect protection the same as minimizing Prison Architect loss?
- What is our Prison Architect Strategy?
- Has a team charter been developed and communicated?
- What will be the consequences to the stakeholder (financial, reputation etc) if Prison Architect does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
- What should we measure to verify effectiveness gains?
- Is the suppliers process defined and controlled?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Prison Architect book in PDF containing 671 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Prison Architect self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Prison Architect Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Prison Architect areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Prison Architect Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Prison Architect projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Prison Architect Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Prison Architect project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Management Plan: Is the amount of effort justified by the anticipated value of forming a new process?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree does the funding match the requirement?
- Resource Breakdown Structure: Goals for the Prison Architect project. What is each stakeholders desired outcome for the Prison Architect project?
- Project Portfolio management: Why would the Governance Board want to know the status of the resource portfolio?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Why should Prison Architect project managers strive to make their jobs look easy?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that it is effectively and constructively guiding staff through to timely completion of their tasks?
- Project Portfolio management: Are you working differently with your portfolios at different parts of the organization?
- Closing Process Group: How critical is the Prison Architect project success to the success of the organization?
- Cost Management Plan: Were Prison Architect project team members involved in the development of activity & task decomposition?
- Planning Process Group: Mitigate. What will you do to minimize the impact should a risk event occur?
Step-by-step and complete Prison Architect Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Prison Architect project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Prison Architect project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Prison Architect project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Prison Architect project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Prison Architect project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Prison Architect project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Prison Architect project with this in-depth Prison Architect Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Prison Architect projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Prison Architect and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Prison Architect investments work better.
This Prison Architect All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.