Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Prisoners of Power Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Prisoners of Power related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Prisoners of Power specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Prisoners of Power Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 688 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Prisoners of Power improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 688 standard requirements:
- Why is Prisoners of Power important for you now?
- What is an unauthorized commitment?
- Has a high-level ‘as is’ process map been completed, verified and validated?
- Are the best solutions selected?
- Are there any specific expectations or concerns about the Prisoners of Power team, Prisoners of Power itself?
- Is the suppliers process defined and controlled?
- Is there any reason to believe the opposite of my current belief?
- Is the Prisoners of Power scope manageable?
- Why do we need to keep records?
- Whom among your colleagues do you trust, and for what?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Prisoners of Power book in PDF containing 688 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Prisoners of Power self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Prisoners of Power Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Prisoners of Power areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Prisoners of Power Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Prisoners of Power projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Prisoners of Power Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Prisoners of Power project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Have adequate resources been provided by management to ensure Prisoners of Power project success?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Requirements Traceability Matrix: Is there a requirements traceability process in place?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: Does the lesson educate others to improve performance?
- Procurement Audit: Are services/tasks combined in such a way that the market is used where relevant?
- Lessons Learned: How effective was the training you received in preparation for the use of the product/service?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Can you perform this task or activity in a more effective manner?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is the structure for tracking the Prisoners of Power project schedule well defined and assigned to a specific individual?
- Scope Management Plan: Are enough systems & user personnel assigned to the Prisoners of Power project?
- Cost Management Plan: Have adequate resources been provided by management to ensure Prisoners of Power project success?
Step-by-step and complete Prisoners of Power Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Prisoners of Power project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Prisoners of Power project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Prisoners of Power project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Prisoners of Power project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Prisoners of Power project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Prisoners of Power project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Prisoners of Power project with this in-depth Prisoners of Power Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Prisoners of Power projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Prisoners of Power and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Prisoners of Power investments work better.
This Prisoners of Power All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.