Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Private LTE Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Private LTE related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Private LTE specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Private LTE Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 917 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Private LTE improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 917 standard requirements:
- What is Effective Private LTE?
- How can we become the company that would put us out of business?
- What communications are necessary to support the implementation of the solution?
- What particular quality tools did the team find helpful in establishing measurements?
- Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Private LTE services/products?
- What is the Private LTE sustainability risk?
- What tools do you use once you have decided on a Private LTE strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
- Does the team have regular meetings?
- What is the minimum educational requirement for potential new hires?
- What counts that we are not counting?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Private LTE book in PDF containing 917 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Private LTE self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Private LTE Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Private LTE areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Private LTE Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Private LTE projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Private LTE Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Private LTE project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What significant shift will occur in governmental policies, laws, and regulations pertaining to specific industries?
- Procurement Audit: Does the cash disbursement policy prohibit drawing checks to cash or bearer?
- Roles and Responsibilities: How well did the Private LTE project Team understand the expectations of specific roles and responsibilities?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Is the present organizational structure for handling the Private LTE project sufficient?
- Change Management Plan: How far reaching in the organization is the change?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree are sub-teams possible or necessary?
- Project Schedule: Activity charts and bar charts are graphical representations of a Private LTE project schedule …how do they differ?
- Network Diagram: If the Private LTE project network diagram cannot change but you have extra personnel resources, what is the BEST thing to do?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is PERT / Critical Path or equivalent methodology being used?
- Requirements Management Plan: Is there formal agreement on who has authority to approve a change in requirements?
Step-by-step and complete Private LTE Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Private LTE project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Private LTE project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Private LTE project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Private LTE project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Private LTE project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Private LTE project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Private LTE project with this in-depth Private LTE Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Private LTE projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Private LTE and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Private LTE investments work better.
This Private LTE All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.