Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Proactive communications Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Proactive communications related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Proactive communications specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Proactive communications Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Proactive communications improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- How can we become the company that would put us out of business?
- Are the criteria for selecting recommendations stated?
- Who controls key decisions that will be made?
- Is a response plan in place for when the input, process, or output measures indicate an ‘out-of-control’ condition?
- Are there Proactive communications Models?
- In a project to restructure Proactive communications outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
- How will success or failure be measured?
- What business benefits will Proactive communications goals deliver if achieved?
- How did the team generate the list of possible solutions?
- How do we make it meaningful in connecting Proactive communications with what users do day-to-day?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Proactive communications book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Proactive communications self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Proactive communications Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Proactive communications areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Proactive communications Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Proactive communications projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Proactive communications Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Proactive communications project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Requirements Traceability Matrix: What percentage of Proactive communications projects are producing traceability matrices between requirements and other work products?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are Proactive communications project leaders committed to this Proactive communications project full time?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What should be the requirement of organizational restructuring as each subProactive communications project goes through a different lifecycle phase?
- Procurement Audit: Is there an overall mission for the procurement function/unit and is it determined which tasks the procurement function/unit should carry out?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Has the need for the Proactive communications project been properly established?
- Project Management Plan: Development trends and opportunities. What if the positive direction and vision of the organization causes expected trends to change?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: How are assessments designed, delivered, and otherwise used to maximize training?
- Procurement Audit: Audits: When was your last Independent Public Accountant (IPA) audit and what were the results?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: Does statute or regulation require the job responsibility?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: What expertise is not available in your department?
Step-by-step and complete Proactive communications Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Proactive communications project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Proactive communications project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Proactive communications project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Proactive communications project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Proactive communications project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Proactive communications project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Proactive communications project with this in-depth Proactive communications Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Proactive communications projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Proactive communications and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Proactive communications investments work better.
This Proactive communications All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.