Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Proactive conversion Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Proactive conversion related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Proactive conversion specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Proactive conversion Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Proactive conversion improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What key measures identified indicate the performance of the stakeholder process?
- What are our best practices for minimizing Proactive conversion project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Proactive conversion project lifecycle?
- Is data and process analysis, root cause analysis and quantifying the gap/opportunity in place?
- Were the planned controls working?
- Is it economical; do we have the time and money?
- Do we have the right capabilities and capacities?
- What are we attempting to measure/monitor?
- Has a high-level ‘as is’ process map been completed, verified and validated?
- How to Secure Proactive conversion?
- Is the scope of Proactive conversion defined?
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Proactive conversion book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Proactive conversion self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Proactive conversion Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Proactive conversion areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Proactive conversion Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Proactive conversion projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Proactive conversion Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Proactive conversion project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Have Proactive conversion project management standards and procedures been identified / established and documented?
- Human Resource Management Plan: How will the Proactive conversion project manage expectations & meet needs and requirements?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Based on the following, if you need to shorten the duration of the Proactive conversion project, what activity would you try to shorten?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its planning processes are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Source Selection Criteria: Are types/quantities of material, facilities appropriate?
- Network Diagram: Are the Gantt Chart and/or Network Diagram updated periodically and used to assess the overall Proactive conversion project timetable?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do you agree with some of the suggestions provided for improving Proactive conversion project communications?
- Change Management Plan: How will you deal with anger about the restricting of communications due to confidentiality considerations?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree do team members articulate the teams work approach?
- Communications Management Plan: What help do you and your team need from the stakeholder?
Step-by-step and complete Proactive conversion Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Proactive conversion project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Proactive conversion project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Proactive conversion project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Proactive conversion project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Proactive conversion project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Proactive conversion project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Proactive conversion project with this in-depth Proactive conversion Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Proactive conversion projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Proactive conversion and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Proactive conversion investments work better.
This Proactive conversion All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person: