Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Proactive conversion Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Proactive conversion related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Proactive conversion specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Proactive conversion Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Proactive conversion improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What are your key Proactive conversion organizational performance measures, including key short and longer-term financial measures?
- Did any value-added analysis or ‘lean thinking’ take place to identify some of the gaps shown on the ‘as is’ process map?
- Think of your Proactive conversion project. what are the main functions?
- How do we ensure that implementations of Proactive conversion products are done in a way that ensures safety?
- What happens at this company when people fail?
- What are the gaps in my knowledge and experience?
- Is a fully trained team formed, supported, and committed to work on the Proactive conversion improvements?
- Are the criteria for selecting recommendations stated?
- What actually has to improve and by how much?
- Think about the functions involved in your Proactive conversion project. what processes flow from these functions?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Proactive conversion book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Proactive conversion self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Proactive conversion Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Proactive conversion areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Proactive conversion Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Proactive conversion projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Proactive conversion Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Proactive conversion project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Executing Process Group: What is in place for ensuring adequate change control on Proactive conversion projects that involve outside contracts?
- Risk Register: What are you going to do to limit the Proactive conversion projects risk exposure due to the identified risks?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are internal Proactive conversion project status meetings held at reasonable intervals?
- Network Diagram: Review the logical flow of the network diagram. Take a look at which activities you have first and then sequence the activities. Do they make sense?
- Procurement Audit: Does procurement staff have skills to procure complex or special items (i.e. IT)?
- Issue Log: Do you have members of your team responsible for certain stakeholders?
- Lessons Learned: Did the delivered product meet the specified requirements and goals of the Proactive conversion project?
- Procurement Audit: Were any additional works or deliveries admissible without the need for a new procurement procedure?
- Cost Management Plan: Have the key functions and capabilities been defined and assigned to each release or iteration?
- Planning Process Group: How does activity resource estimation affect activity duration estimation?
Step-by-step and complete Proactive conversion Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Proactive conversion project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Proactive conversion project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Proactive conversion project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Proactive conversion project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Proactive conversion project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Proactive conversion project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Proactive conversion project with this in-depth Proactive conversion Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Proactive conversion projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Proactive conversion and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Proactive conversion investments work better.
This Proactive conversion All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.