Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Problem Identification Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Problem Identification related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Problem Identification specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Problem Identification Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 692 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Problem Identification improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 692 standard requirements:
- What do we do when new problems arise?
- How do we decide how much to remunerate an employee?
- Do the decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
- What are specific Problem Identification Rules to follow?
- Do you have any supplemental information to add to this checklist?
- Is data and process analysis, root cause analysis and quantifying the gap/opportunity in place?
- Is this an issue for analysis or intuition?
- What are the short and long-term Problem Identification goals?
- Think of your Problem Identification project. what are the main functions?
- How do you determine the key elements that affect Problem Identification workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Problem Identification book in PDF containing 692 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Problem Identification self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Problem Identification Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Problem Identification areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Problem Identification Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Problem Identification projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Problem Identification Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Problem Identification project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Initiating Process Group: What areas does the group agree are the biggest success on the Problem Identification project?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Who has not been involved up to now but should have been?
- Risk Management Plan: People risk -Are people with appropriate skills available to help complete the Problem Identification project?
- Team Directory: Process Decisions: Are all start-up, turn over and close out requirements of the contract satisfied?
- Closing Process Group: How critical is the Problem Identification project success to the success of the organization?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are performance reviews conducted regularly to assess the status of Problem Identification projects?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree is there a sense that only the team can succeed?
- Procurement Audit: Have late payment interests been rewarded and could they have been avoided?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: How can you understand and diagnose risks and identify sources?
- Cost Baseline: Have all approved changes to the cost baseline been identified and impact on the Problem Identification project documented?
Step-by-step and complete Problem Identification Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Problem Identification project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Problem Identification project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Problem Identification project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Problem Identification project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Problem Identification project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Problem Identification project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Problem Identification project with this in-depth Problem Identification Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Problem Identification projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Problem Identification and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Problem Identification investments work better.
This Problem Identification All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.