Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Procedural knowledge Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Procedural knowledge related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Procedural knowledge specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Procedural knowledge Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 931 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Procedural knowledge improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 931 standard requirements:
- Is a contingency plan established?
- What are your key Procedural knowledge organizational performance measures, including key short and longer-term financial measures?
- Is the impact that Procedural knowledge has shown?
- What are the Key enablers to make this Procedural knowledge move?
- How does it fit into our organizational needs and tasks?
- how do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Procedural knowledge processes?
- Is there a transfer of ownership and knowledge to process owner and process team tasked with the responsibilities.
- When conducting a business process reengineering study, what should we look for when trying to identify business processes to change?
- Is data collected and displayed to better understand customer(s) critical needs and requirements.
- Are controls defined to recognize and contain problems?
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Procedural knowledge book in PDF containing 931 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Procedural knowledge self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Procedural knowledge Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Procedural knowledge areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Procedural knowledge Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Procedural knowledge projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Procedural knowledge Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Procedural knowledge project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Who should be notified of the occurrence of each of the risk indicators?
- Cost Management Plan: Do all stakeholders know how to access this repository and where to find the Procedural knowledge project documentation?
- Team Performance Assessment: Individual task proficiency and team process behavior: Whats important for team functioning?
- Risk Audit: Does the Procedural knowledge project team have experience with the technology to be implemented?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its system for managing intellectual property issues is appropriately effective, constructive and fair?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are the Procedural knowledge project team members located locally to the users/stakeholders?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the steps in performing a cost/tech tradeoff?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Does a process exist to formally recognize new Procedural knowledge projects?
- Change Management Plan: Are there resource implications for your communications strategy?
- Quality Management Plan: How is staff trained on the recording of field notes?
Step-by-step and complete Procedural knowledge Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Procedural knowledge project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Procedural knowledge project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Procedural knowledge project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Procedural knowledge project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Procedural knowledge project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Procedural knowledge project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Procedural knowledge project with this in-depth Procedural knowledge Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Procedural knowledge projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Procedural knowledge and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Procedural knowledge investments work better.
This Procedural knowledge All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person: