Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Process art Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Process art related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Process art specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Process art Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 688 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Process art improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 688 standard requirements:
- Are audit criteria, scope, frequency and methods defined?
- Is there a Process art management charter, including stakeholder case, problem and goal statements, scope, milestones, roles and responsibilities, communication plan?
- What error proofing will be done to address some of the discrepancies observed in the ‘as is’ process?
- Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Process art?
- Does Process art analysis show the relationships among important Process art factors?
- Has the improved process and its steps been standardized?
- How often will data be collected for measures?
- Have the problem and goal statements been updated to reflect the additional knowledge gained from the analyze phase?
- Instead of going to current contacts for new ideas, what if you reconnected with dormant contacts–the people you used to know? If you were going reactivate a dormant tie, who would it be?
- Who will be responsible for deciding whether Process art goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Process art book in PDF containing 688 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Process art self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Process art Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Process art areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Process art Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Process art projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Process art Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Process art project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Have Process art project team accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- Team Directory: Process Decisions: Is work progressing on schedule and per contract requirements?
- Project Charter: Pop Quiz – Which are the same inputs as in the Process art project Charter?
- Project Schedule: It allows the Process art project to be delivered on schedule. How Do you Use Schedules?
- Procurement Audit: Is an employee assigned to follow up at regular intervals on outstanding purchase orders over 30 days old?
- Quality Management Plan: How does the material compare to a regulatory threshold?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Does the software engineering team have the right mix of skills?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Write a one- to two-page paper describing your dream team for this Process art project. What type of people would you want on your team?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are key risk mitigation strategies added to the Process art project schedule?
- Procurement Audit: Is sufficient evidence required for all disbursements (except nominal amounts)?
Step-by-step and complete Process art Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Process art project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Process art project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Process art project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Process art project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Process art project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Process art project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Process art project with this in-depth Process art Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Process art projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Process art and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Process art investments work better.
This Process art All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.