Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Process capital Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Process capital related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Process capital specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Process capital Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 678 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Process capital improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 678 standard requirements:
- What are your current levels and trends in key Process capital measures or indicators of product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers?
- What are measures?
- What is an unauthorized commitment?
- How do we Identify specific Process capital investment and emerging trends?
- What are you trying to prove to yourself, and how might it be hijacking your life and business success?
- What will be the consequences to the stakeholder (financial, reputation etc) if Process capital does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
- How do your measurements capture actionable Process capital information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
- Who defines (or who defined) the rules and roles?
- In what way can we redefine the criteria of choice in our category in our favor, as Method introduced style and design to cleaning and Virgin America returned glamor to flying?
- Is a contingency plan established?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Process capital book in PDF containing 678 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Process capital self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Process capital Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Process capital areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Process capital Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Process capital projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Process capital Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Process capital project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Management Plan: My Process capital project leader has suddenly left the company, what do I do?
- Lessons Learned: How actively and meaningfully were stakeholders involved in the Process capital project?
- Resource Breakdown Structure: Which resource planning tool provides information on resource responsibility and accountability?
- Project Scope Statement: Will the QA related information be reported regularly as part of the Status Reporting mechanisms?
- Planning Process Group: How well defined and documented are the Process capital project management processes you chose to use?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree is there a sense that only the team can succeed?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: How does the Process capital project involve consultations or collaboration with other organizations?
- Procurement Audit: Does the procurement Process capital project have a clear goal and does the goal meet the specified needs of the users?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: How are performance measures and their associated incentives developed?
- Change Log: Does the suggested change request seem to represent a necessary enhancement to the product?
Step-by-step and complete Process capital Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Process capital project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Process capital project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Process capital project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Process capital project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Process capital project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Process capital project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Process capital project with this in-depth Process capital Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Process capital projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Process capital and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Process capital investments work better.
This Process capital All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.