Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Process capital Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Process capital related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Process capital specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Process capital Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 678 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Process capital improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 678 standard requirements:
- How do you measure progress and evaluate training effectiveness?
- Who will be in control?
- How likely is it that a customer would recommend our company to a friend or colleague?
- What would have to be true for the option on the table to be the best possible choice?
- What is an unauthorized commitment?
- Who will be using the results of the measurement activities?
- Is a contingency plan established?
- What will be the consequences to the stakeholder (financial, reputation etc) if Process capital does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
- Does Process capital analysis show the relationships among important Process capital factors?
- Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Process capital?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Process capital book in PDF containing 678 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Process capital self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Process capital Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Process capital areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Process capital Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Process capital projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Process capital Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Process capital project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What potential impact does the stakeholder have on the Process capital project?
- Risk Audit: Have permissions or required permits to use facilities managed by other parties been obtained?
- Lessons Learned: What things surprised you on the Process capital project that were not in the plan?
- Scope Management Plan: Are you spending the right amount of money for specific tasks?
- Cost Estimating Worksheet: What additional Process capital project(s) could be initiated as a result of this Process capital project?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization ensure that equipment is appropriately maintained and producing valid results?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are the primary and secondary schedule tools defined?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Risk Categorization -Which of your categories has more risk than others?
- Resource Breakdown Structure: Who is allowed to see what data about which resources?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: How were collaborations developed, and how are they sustained?
Step-by-step and complete Process capital Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Process capital project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Process capital project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Process capital project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Process capital project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Process capital project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Process capital project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Process capital project with this in-depth Process capital Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Process capital projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Process capital and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Process capital investments work better.
This Process capital All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.