Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Process Evaluation Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Process Evaluation related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Process Evaluation specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Process Evaluation Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 636 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Process Evaluation improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 636 standard requirements:
- If you were responsible for initiating and implementing major changes in your organization, what steps might you take to ensure acceptance of those changes?
- Are the strategies and resources being implemented undergoing any form of process evaluation?
- How will the process owner verify improvement in present and future sigma levels, process capabilities?
- Are process variation components displayed/communicated using suitable charts, graphs, plots?
- Did a recycle event result in flows in excess of typical or design flows?
- Are approval levels defined for contracts and supplements to contracts?
- What quality tools were used to get through the analyze phase?
- What resources are required for the improvement effort?
- Who defines (or who defined) the rules and roles?
- What will drive Process Evaluation change?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Process Evaluation book in PDF containing 636 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Process Evaluation self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Process Evaluation Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Process Evaluation areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Process Evaluation Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Process Evaluation projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Process Evaluation Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Process Evaluation project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Estimating Worksheet: Can a trend be established from historical performance data on the selected measure and are the criteria for using trend analysis or forecasting methods met?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is corrective action taken to bring Process Evaluation project performance into line with the Process Evaluation project plan?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Is data disseminated to the contractors management timely, accurate, and usable?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Does a process exist to determine the potential loss or gain if risk events occur?
- Scope Management Plan: Are the Process Evaluation project team members located locally to the users/stakeholders?
- Requirements Management Plan: How will bidders price evaluations be done, by deliverables, phases, or in a big bang?
- Procurement Audit: Are rules in automatic disbursement programs adequate to prevent duplicate payment of invoices?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Once the responsibilities are defined for the Process Evaluation project, have the deliverables, roles and responsibilities been clearly communicated to every participant?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are Vendor invoices audited for accuracy before payment?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have the key elements of a coherent Process Evaluation project management strategy been established?
Step-by-step and complete Process Evaluation Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Process Evaluation project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Process Evaluation project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Process Evaluation project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Process Evaluation project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Process Evaluation project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Process Evaluation project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Process Evaluation project with this in-depth Process Evaluation Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Process Evaluation projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Process Evaluation and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Process Evaluation investments work better.
This Process Evaluation All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.