Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Process integration Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Process integration related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Process integration specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Process integration Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 666 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Process integration improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 666 standard requirements:
- It is no secret that to even get close to the process integration that itil suggests as good practice, it is critical to consider workflow automation and tool requirements; however, that being said, have you also considered that underpinning these processes is data?
- Address the needs of multiple ministries (through functional and process integration, leveraging functional expertise, consolidation, improved data sharing, etc.)?
- What is the current situation of purchasing process and purchasing process integration for manufacturers of different ownerships?
- Do the functional areas need business process integration (e.g., order entl. billing, or Customer Service)?
- Do you have a high level of process integration between all it management tools and solutions?
- What are the rules and assumptions my industry operates under? What if the opposite were true?
- How are the Process integration’s objectives aligned to the group’s overall stakeholder strategy?
- Political -is anyone trying to undermine this project?
- What happens if you do not have enough funding?
- Are task requirements clearly defined?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Process integration book in PDF containing 666 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Process integration self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Process integration Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Process integration areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Process integration Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Process integration projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Process integration Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Process integration project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is the work performed reviewed against contractual objectives?
- Project Scope Statement: What are the possible consequences should a risk come to occur?
- Requirements Management Plan: How will bidders price evaluations be done, by deliverables, phases, or in a big bang?
- Scope Management Plan: Are you meeting with stake holders and team members?
- Variance Analysis: Are overhead cost budgets established for each department which has authority to incur overhead costs?
- Lessons Learned: What was the geopolitical history during the origin of the organization and at the time of task input?
- Requirements Traceability Matrix: Describe the process for approving requirements so they can be added to the traceability matrix and Process integration project work can be performed. Will the Process integration project requirements become approved in writing?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How can others help Process integration project managers understand the organizational context for their Process integration projects?
- Change Management Plan: How far reaching in the organization is the change?
- Project Scope Statement: If you were to write a list of what should not be included in the scope statement, what are some of the things that you would recommend be described as out-of-scope?
Step-by-step and complete Process integration Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Process integration project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Process integration project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Process integration project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Process integration project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Process integration project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Process integration project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Process integration project with this in-depth Process integration Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Process integration projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Process integration and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Process integration investments work better.
This Process integration All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.