Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Process Maturity Assessment Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Process Maturity Assessment related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Process Maturity Assessment specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Process Maturity Assessment Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 674 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Process Maturity Assessment improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 674 standard requirements:
- Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Process Maturity Assessment process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Process Maturity Assessment process available?
- How can we best use all of our knowledge repositories to enhance learning and sharing?
- Why identify and analyze stakeholders and their interests?
- Is there a transfer of ownership and knowledge to process owner and process team tasked with the responsibilities.
- What does the ‘should be’ process map/design look like?
- When conducting a business process reengineering study, what should we look for when trying to identify business processes to change?
- How is progress measured?
- Will team members regularly document their Process Maturity Assessment work?
- How are the Process Maturity Assessment’s objectives aligned to the group’s overall stakeholder strategy?
- Are the best solutions selected?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Process Maturity Assessment book in PDF containing 674 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Process Maturity Assessment self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Process Maturity Assessment Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Process Maturity Assessment areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Process Maturity Assessment Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Process Maturity Assessment projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Process Maturity Assessment Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Process Maturity Assessment project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Audit: Do the acceptance procedures and specifications include the criteria for acceptance/rejection, define the process to be used, and specify the measuring and test equipment that is to be used?
- Quality Management Plan: Is the process working, but people are not executing in compliance of the process?
- Project Management Plan: How can you best help the organization to develop consistent practices in Process Maturity Assessment project management planning stages?
- Cost Baseline: Have the resources used by the Process Maturity Assessment project been reassigned to other units or Process Maturity Assessment projects?
- Variance Analysis: Are management actions taken to reduce indirect costs when there are significant adverse variances?
- Initiating Process Group: When are the deliverables to be generated in each phase?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its teaching activities (and staff learning) are effectively and constructively enhanced by its activities?
- Procurement Audit: Does the organization make sources of information beyond the tender documents equally available for all the candidates?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are Process Maturity Assessment project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are people being developed to meet the challenges of the future?
Step-by-step and complete Process Maturity Assessment Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Process Maturity Assessment project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Process Maturity Assessment project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Process Maturity Assessment project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Process Maturity Assessment project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Process Maturity Assessment project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Process Maturity Assessment project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Process Maturity Assessment project with this in-depth Process Maturity Assessment Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Process Maturity Assessment projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Process Maturity Assessment and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Process Maturity Assessment investments work better.
This Process Maturity Assessment All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.