Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Process modeling Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Process modeling related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Process modeling specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Process modeling Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 635 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Process modeling improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 635 standard requirements:
- How do you inventory and assess business processes as part of an erp evaluation?
- What are your general design principles for process modeling?
- Are personnel aware of in which processes they participate?
- Is encryption of information between applications required?
- What is the existing operations and support infrastructure?
- What kind of resources were involved and how much was used?
- What is the estimated activity time for inspecting a batch?
- Is Business Process Execution language (BPEL) the solution?
- How familiar is the staff with BPM concepts and techniques?
- Why should a database/BI practitioner be interested in BPM?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Process modeling book in PDF containing 635 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Process modeling self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Process modeling Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Process modeling areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Process modeling Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Process modeling projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Process modeling Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Process modeling project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Do all stakeholders know how to access this repository and where to find the Process modeling project documentation?
- Risk Audit: Is there a screening process that will ensure all participants have the fitness and skills required to safely participate?
- Executing Process Group: Why should Process modeling project managers strive to make their jobs look easy?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree do the structures of the formal organization motivate task- relevant behavior and facilitate task completion?
- Procurement Audit: Where required, were candidates registered as approved contractors, suppliers or service providers or certified by relevant bodies?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Does all Process modeling project documentation reside in a common repository for easy access?
- Project Scope Statement: Is this process communicated to the customer and team members?
- Executing Process Group: Do the partners have sufficient financial capacity to keep up the benefits produced by the programme?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Will all outputs delivered by the Process modeling project follow the same process?
- Procurement Audit: In open and restricted procedures, did the contracting authority make sure that there is no substantive change to the bid due to this clearing process?
Step-by-step and complete Process modeling Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Process modeling project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Process modeling project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Process modeling project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Process modeling project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Process modeling project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Process modeling project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Process modeling project with this in-depth Process modeling Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Process modeling projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Process modeling and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Process modeling investments work better.
This Process modeling All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.