Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Process optimization Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Process optimization related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Process optimization specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Process optimization Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 872 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Process optimization improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 872 standard requirements:
- As you noted above, every Traffic Engineer wants timely, detailed, and accurate traffic flow data. The available data, however, is typically anything but timely. At issue is how old is too old?
- What can the analyst do even prior to collecting the data (that is, at the experimental design stage) that would allow the analyst to do an optimal job of modeling the process?
- The minimum need, therefore, is to have a turning movement count for each of these four periods; but what about weekends, special events, and emergency evacuation?
- Computers with plenty and poorly ordered data on hard disk drives slow down. Did you consider directories and files as candidates for 5S?
- Have you received technical assistance or other resources or financing to help improve your energy efficiency or environmental priorities?
- What is the main advantage/disadvantage of an organizational structure with separate divisions for different brands (brand P&L centers)?
- Now that an optimized device has been designed, one final question remains: what is the correct choice of bias voltage for operation?
- What does organizational transformation, process optimization and technology upgrade of Source to Pay mean under the current context?
- What is your progress in the sustainable aspects of product & process optimization, energy, environment and transportation?
- How long does the process need to be observed in order to gather reliable information about waste in the process?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Process optimization book in PDF containing 872 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Process optimization self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Process optimization Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Process optimization areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Process optimization Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Process optimization projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Process optimization Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Process optimization project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Decision Log: What is your overall strategy for quality control / quality assurance procedures?
- Project Charter: Dependent Process optimization projects: What Process optimization projects must be underway or completed before this Process optimization project can be successful?
- Executing Process Group: What Are the Critical Steps Involved in Selecting Measures and Initiatives?
- Risk Data Sheet: What are you weak at and therefore need to do better?
- Procurement Audit: Were the tender documents comprehensive, transparent and non-discriminating?
- Procurement Audit: Are purchasing actions processed on a timely basis?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are some of the Process optimization project management deliverables of each process group?
- Issue Log: Which stakeholders are thought leaders, influences, or early adopters?
- Initiating Process Group: Do you understand all business (operational), technical, resource and vendor risks associated with the Process optimization project?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Have you ascribed a level of confidence to every critical technical objective?
Step-by-step and complete Process optimization Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Process optimization project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Process optimization project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Process optimization project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Process optimization project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Process optimization project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Process optimization project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Process optimization project with this in-depth Process optimization Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Process optimization projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Process optimization and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Process optimization investments work better.
This Process optimization All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.