Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Process psychology Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Process psychology related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Process psychology specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Process psychology Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 687 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Process psychology improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 687 standard requirements:
- What is an unallowable cost?
- Do we say no to customers for no reason?
- Do your employees have the opportunity to do what they do best everyday?
- Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Process psychology strengthening and reform actually originate?
- Will there be any necessary staff changes (redundancies or new hires)?
- To what extent does management recognize Process psychology as a tool to increase the results?
- What key inputs and outputs are being measured on an ongoing basis?
- What does your signature ensure?
- How do we accomplish our long range Process psychology goals?
- Does Process psychology analysis show the relationships among important Process psychology factors?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Process psychology book in PDF containing 687 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Process psychology self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Process psychology Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Process psychology areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Process psychology Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Process psychology projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Process psychology Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Process psychology project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have activity relationships and interdependencies within tasks been adequately identified?
- Source Selection Criteria: What is the last item a Process psychology project manager must do to finalize Process psychology project close-out?
- Source Selection Criteria: How important is cost in the source selection decision relative to past performance and technical considerations?
- Variance Analysis: Are authorized changes being incorporated in a timely manner?
- Communications Management Plan: Are the stakeholders getting the information others need, are others consulted, are concerns addressed?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree do team members articulate the team’s work approach?
- Procurement Management Plan: What areas does the group agree are the biggest success on the Process psychology project?
- Source Selection Criteria: In the technical/management area, what criteria do you use to determine the final evaluation ratings?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: During Process psychology project executing, a major problem occurs that was not included in the risk register. What should you do FIRST?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Who should be notified of the occurrence of each of the risk indicators?
Step-by-step and complete Process psychology Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Process psychology project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Process psychology project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Process psychology project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Process psychology project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Process psychology project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Process psychology project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Process psychology project with this in-depth Process psychology Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Process psychology projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Process psychology and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Process psychology investments work better.
This Process psychology All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.