Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Processing aid Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Processing aid related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Processing aid specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Processing aid Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 719 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Processing aid improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 719 standard requirements:
- What is a feasible sequencing of reform initiatives over time?
- Is this an issue for analysis or intuition?
- What are the expected benefits of Processing aid to the stakeholder?
- What are the success criteria that will indicate that Processing aid objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
- What will be measured?
- What happens when a new employee joins the organization?
- Teaches and consults on quality process improvement, project management, and accelerated Processing aid techniques
- how do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Processing aid values?
- How will the team or the process owner(s) monitor the implementation plan to see that it is working as intended?
- What should be considered when identifying available resources, constraints, and deadlines?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Processing aid book in PDF containing 719 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Processing aid self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Processing aid Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Processing aid areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Processing aid Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Processing aid projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Processing aid Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Processing aid project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Requirements Management Plan: Are actual resources expenditures versus planned expenditures acceptable?
- Cost Management Plan: Have Processing aid project team accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- Scope Management Plan: Do all stakeholders know how to access this repository and where to find the Processing aid project documentation?
- Cost Management Plan: Is the Steering Committee active in Processing aid project oversight?
- Scope Management Plan: How difficult will it be to do specific activities on this Processing aid project?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are all authorized tasks assigned to identified organizational elements?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree will new and supplemental skills be introduced as the need is recognized?
- Source Selection Criteria: Do you want to wait until all offeror s have been evaluated?
- Cost Management Plan: Are trade-offs between accepting the risk and mitigating the risk identified?
- WBS Dictionary: Is all budget available as management reserve identified and excluded from the performance measurement baseline?
Step-by-step and complete Processing aid Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Processing aid project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Processing aid project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Processing aid project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Processing aid project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Processing aid project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Processing aid project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Processing aid project with this in-depth Processing aid Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Processing aid projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Processing aid and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Processing aid investments work better.
This Processing aid All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.