Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Processing aid Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Processing aid related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Processing aid specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Processing aid Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 719 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Processing aid improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 719 standard requirements:
- Who else should we help?
- What methods are feasible and acceptable to estimate the impact of reforms?
- Is there a critical path to deliver Processing aid results?
- Were any designed experiments used to generate additional insight into the data analysis?
- If you had to leave your organization for a year and the only communication you could have with employees was a single paragraph, what would you write?
- Which customers cant participate in our Processing aid domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
- How will the day-to-day responsibilities for monitoring and continual improvement be transferred from the improvement team to the process owner?
- Are suggested corrective/restorative actions indicated on the response plan for known causes to problems that might surface?
- Are there Processing aid problems defined?
- How do we make it meaningful in connecting Processing aid with what users do day-to-day?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Processing aid book in PDF containing 719 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Processing aid self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Processing aid Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Processing aid areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Processing aid Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Processing aid projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Processing aid Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Processing aid project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Have Processing aid project management standards and procedures been identified / established and documented?
- Requirements Documentation: How does the proposed Processing aid project contribute to the overall objectives of the organization?
- Communications Management Plan: Are there common objectives between the team and the stakeholder?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Have you ascribed a level of confidence to every critical technical objective?
- Change Log: Is the requested change request a result of changes in other Processing aid project(s)?
- Scope Management Plan: Are meeting objectives identified for each meeting?
- Project Scope Statement: Name the 2 elements that deal with providing the detail?
- Cost Management Plan: Are all key components of a Quality Assurance Plan present?
- Scope Management Plan: Does the Business Case include how the Processing aid project aligns with the organizations strategic goals & objectives?
- Project Management Plan: Was the peer (technical) review of the cost estimates duly coordinated with the cost estimate center of expertise and addressed in the review documentation and certification?
Step-by-step and complete Processing aid Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Processing aid project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Processing aid project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Processing aid project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Processing aid project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Processing aid project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Processing aid project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Processing aid project with this in-depth Processing aid Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Processing aid projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Processing aid and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Processing aid investments work better.
This Processing aid All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.