Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Procure-to-Pay Suites Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Procure-to-Pay Suites related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Procure-to-Pay Suites specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Procure-to-Pay Suites Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 717 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Procure-to-Pay Suites improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 717 standard requirements:
- Have all of the relationships been defined properly?
- Are there recognized Procure-to-Pay Suites problems?
- How is Knowledge Management Measured?
- Why should people listen to you?
- How do we focus on what is right -not who is right?
- What is the total cost related to deploying Procure-to-Pay Suites, including any consulting or professional services?
- Are customer(s) identified and segmented according to their different needs and requirements?
- What are the record-keeping requirements of Procure-to-Pay Suites activities?
- Who, on the executive team or the board, has spoken to a customer recently?
- How do we go about Comparing Procure-to-Pay Suites approaches/solutions?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Procure-to-Pay Suites book in PDF containing 717 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Procure-to-Pay Suites self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Procure-to-Pay Suites Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Procure-to-Pay Suites areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Procure-to-Pay Suites Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Procure-to-Pay Suites projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Procure-to-Pay Suites Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Procure-to-Pay Suites project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is documentation created for communication with the suppliers and vendors?
- Scope Management Plan: Have the key elements of a coherent Procure-to-Pay Suites project management strategy been established?
- Scope Management Plan: Does the detailed Procure-to-Pay Suites project plan identify individual responsibilities for the next 4–6 weeks?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: What happens when others get pulled for higher priority Procure-to-Pay Suites projects?
- Risk Management Plan: What are the cost, schedule and resource impacts if the risk does occur?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: Done before proceeding with this activity or what can be done concurrently?
- Planning Process Group: Mitigate. What will you do to minimize the impact should a risk event occur?
- Procurement Audit: If an order is divided among several vendors, is the explanation for that procedure documented?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Does all Procure-to-Pay Suites project documentation reside in a common repository for easy access?
- WBS Dictionary: Can the contractor substantiate work package and planning package budgets?
Step-by-step and complete Procure-to-Pay Suites Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Procure-to-Pay Suites project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Procure-to-Pay Suites project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Procure-to-Pay Suites project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Procure-to-Pay Suites project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Procure-to-Pay Suites project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Procure-to-Pay Suites project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Procure-to-Pay Suites project with this in-depth Procure-to-Pay Suites Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Procure-to-Pay Suites projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Procure-to-Pay Suites and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Procure-to-Pay Suites investments work better.
This Procure-to-Pay Suites All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.