Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Procurement Network Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Procurement Network related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Procurement Network specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Procurement Network Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 689 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Procurement Network improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 689 standard requirements:
- Design Thinking: Integrating Innovation, Procurement Network, and Brand Value
- How does the team improve its work?
- What have we done to protect our business from competitive encroachment?
- Are stakeholder processes mapped?
- Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Procurement Network. How do we gain traction?
- Does Procurement Network create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
- Was a cause-and-effect diagram used to explore the different types of causes (or sources of variation)?
- Can Procurement Network be learned?
- Among the Procurement Network product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
- How will we ensure we get what we expected?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Procurement Network book in PDF containing 689 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Procurement Network self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Procurement Network Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Procurement Network areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Procurement Network Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Procurement Network projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Procurement Network Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Procurement Network project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Are there different rules or organizational models for men and women?
- Planning Process Group: What good practices or successful experiences or transferable examples have been identified?
- Scope Management Plan: Is the Procurement Network project status reviewed with the steering and executive teams at appropriate intervals?
- Procurement Audit: Proper and complete records of transactions and events are maintained?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have Procurement Network project team accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- Initiating Process Group: What areas does the group agree are the biggest success on the Procurement Network project?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are records maintained to show how undistributed budgets are controlled?
- Quality Management Plan: How does your organization establish and maintain customer relationships?
- WBS Dictionary: Where learning is used in developing underlying budgets is there a direct relationship between anticipated learning and time phased budgets?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Does the Business Case include how the Procurement Network project aligns with the organizations strategic goals & objectives?
Step-by-step and complete Procurement Network Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Procurement Network project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Procurement Network project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Procurement Network project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Procurement Network project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Procurement Network project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Procurement Network project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Procurement Network project with this in-depth Procurement Network Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Procurement Network projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Procurement Network and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Procurement Network investments work better.
This Procurement Network All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.