Be accountable for developing enterprise architecture standards and facilitate the adherence and governance of related project activity through controls in PMO, Project/Solution Development Lifecycle, Change Management, and Procurement Processes.
More Uses of the Procurement Processes Toolkit:
- Drive improvements in the planning and Procurement Processes reducing variation, disruptions, and issues of the processes, while improving process cycle time and decision models.
- Assure your organization directs the management of your organizations Procurement Processes.
- Ensure you do recommend additional security solutions or enhancements to existing security solutions to improve overall enterprise security as per the enterprises existing Procurement Processes.
- Methodize: actively drive efficiency and effectiveness of the operational Procurement Processes and activities, by implementing procurement best practices and standards.
- Confirm your organization contributes to the development of new Procurement Processes and procedures.
- Ensure internal customers adhere to the delegation of authority and Procurement Processes.
- Oversee: through the established corporate Procurement Processes.
- Develop and deploy creative sourcing strategies and innovative Procurement Processes to aid business performance.
- Guide: review, advise on, develop and recommend operating unit wide or organization wide Procurement Processes and systems, procedures and policies.
- Arrange that your organization develops new methods and implementation tools to facilitate efficient Procurement Processes.
- Ensure internal customers adhere to the Procurement Processes.
- Guide: mastery of Procurement Processes (sourcing and operational) in your organization to business context.
- Lead: Procurement Processes and systems.