Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Procurement Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Procurement related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Procurement specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Procurement Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 863 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Procurement improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 863 standard requirements:
- How do you improve your likelihood of success ?
- What are the Key enablers to make this Procurement move?
- Why improve in the first place?
- Who will be using the results of the measurement activities?
- What key measures identified indicate the performance of the stakeholder process?
- What information do users need?
- If our company went out of business tomorrow, would anyone who doesn’t get a paycheck here care?
- What prevents you from making the changes you know will make you a more effective Procurement leader?
- What are our Procurement Processes?
- What key stakeholder process output measure(s) does Procurement leverage and how?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Procurement book in PDF containing 863 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Procurement self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Procurement Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Procurement areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Procurement Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Procurement projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Procurement Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Procurement project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Is there a policy covering the relationship of other departments with vendors?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Did the consultant work with local staff to develop local capacity?
- Cost Management Plan: Does the detailed Procurement project plan identify individual responsibilities for the next 4–6 weeks?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Is there a clear description of the scope of practice of the Procurement projects educators?
- Scope Management Plan: Have the key functions and capabilities been defined and assigned to each release or iteration?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What risks does the organization have if the Procurement projects fail to meet deadline?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What are best practices for delivering and developing training evaluations to maximize the benefits of leveraging emerging technologies?
- Procurement Audit: Has the department identified and described the different elements in the procurement process?
- Planning Process Group: Is the Procurement project supported by national and/or local organizations?
- Risk Audit: Are your rules, by-laws and practices non-discriminatory?
Step-by-step and complete Procurement Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Procurement project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Procurement project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Procurement project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Procurement project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Procurement project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Procurement project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Procurement project with this in-depth Procurement Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Procurement projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Procurement and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Procurement investments work better.
This Procurement All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.