Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Product breakdown structure Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Product breakdown structure related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Product breakdown structure specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Product breakdown structure Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 700 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Product breakdown structure improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 700 standard requirements:
- Against what alternative is success being measured?
- How do we manage Product breakdown structure Knowledge Management (KM)?
- What charts has the team used to display the components of variation in the process?
- Who will be in control?
- We picked a method, now what?
- Do Product breakdown structure rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
- What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Product breakdown structure process?
- How can the value of Product breakdown structure be defined?
- How did the team generate the list of possible solutions?
- Are Required Metrics Defined?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Product breakdown structure book in PDF containing 700 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Product breakdown structure self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Product breakdown structure Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Product breakdown structure areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Product breakdown structure Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Product breakdown structure projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Product breakdown structure Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Product breakdown structure project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Was the estimated contract value based on realistic and updated prices?
- Source Selection Criteria: Do you ensure you evaluate what you asked for, not what you want to see or expect to see?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: While preparing your risk responses, you identify additional risks. What should you do?
- Project Scope Statement: Once its defined, what is the stability of the Product breakdown structure project scope?
- Risk Register: What is the reason for current performance gaps and do the risks and opportunities identified previously explain this?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is it possible to track all classes of Product breakdown structure project work (e.g. scheduled, un-scheduled, defect repair, etc.)?
- Project Scope Statement: Change Management vs. Change Leadership – What’s the Difference?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What are the risks involved in appointing external agencies to manage the Product breakdown structure project?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What are the levels of understanding of the future users of the outcome/results of this Product breakdown structure project?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are People Afraid to Let You Know When others Are Under Allocated?
Step-by-step and complete Product breakdown structure Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Product breakdown structure project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Product breakdown structure project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Product breakdown structure project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Product breakdown structure project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Product breakdown structure project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Product breakdown structure project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Product breakdown structure project with this in-depth Product breakdown structure Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Product breakdown structure projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Product breakdown structure and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Product breakdown structure investments work better.
This Product breakdown structure All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.