Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Product certification Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Product certification related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Product certification specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Product certification Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 668 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Product certification improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 668 standard requirements:
- Is there a transfer of ownership and knowledge to process owner and process team tasked with the responsibilities.
- Were there any improvement opportunities identified from the process analysis?
- Is the team equipped with available and reliable resources?
- Is a Product certification Team Work effort in place?
- Does Product certification analysis show the relationships among important Product certification factors?
- What trophy do we want on our mantle?
- Are documented procedures clear and easy to follow for the operators?
- Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organization’s ability to leverage the new Product certification in a volatile global economy?
- Were Pareto charts (or similar) used to portray the ‘heavy hitters’ (or key sources of variation)?
- Why don’t our customers like us?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Product certification book in PDF containing 668 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Product certification self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Product certification Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Product certification areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Product certification Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Product certification projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Product certification Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Product certification project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its public relations and marketing systems are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Quality Metrics: Do the operators focus on determining; is there anything I need to worry about?
- Scope Management Plan: Knowing the health of the Product certification project – What is the status?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Is it necessary to deeply assess all Product certification project risks?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What is the information level of detail required for each stakeholder?
- Activity Duration Estimates: On which process should team members spend the most time?
- Source Selection Criteria: Are there any common areas of weaknesses or deficiencies in the proposals in the competitive range?
- Process Improvement Plan: Are there forms and procedures to collect and record the data?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Vulnerable Groups; Who are the vulnerable groups that might be affected by the Product certification project?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Have top software and customer managers formally committed to support the Product certification project?
Step-by-step and complete Product certification Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Product certification project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Product certification project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Product certification project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Product certification project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Product certification project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Product certification project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Product certification project with this in-depth Product certification Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Product certification projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Product certification and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Product certification investments work better.
This Product certification All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.