Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Product detector Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Product detector related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Product detector specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Product detector Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 696 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Product detector improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 696 standard requirements:
- What other systems, operations, processes, and infrastructures (hiring practices, staffing, training, incentives/rewards, metrics/dashboards/scorecards, etc.) need updates, additions, changes, or deletions in order to facilitate knowledge transfer and improvements?
- Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Product detector. How do we gain traction?
- Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Product detector forward?
- How can we improve Product detector?
- What tools were used to narrow the list of possible causes?
- What improvements have been achieved?
- Is there a cost/benefit analysis of optimal solution(s)?
- What potential megatrends could make our business model obsolete?
- How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Product detector processes?
- Is Product detector currently on schedule according to the plan?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Product detector book in PDF containing 696 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Product detector self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Product detector Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Product detector areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Product detector Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Product detector projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Product detector Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Product detector project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Planning Process Group: In what way has the Product detector project come up with innovative measures for problem-solving?
- Change Request: How are the measures for carrying out the change established?
- Procurement Audit: Are all initial purchase contracts made by the purchasing organization?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Explain the purpose of this Product detector project by describing, at a high-level, what will be done. What is this Product detector project aiming to achieve?
- Issue Log: In your work, how much time is spent on stakeholder identification?
- Closing Process Group: Mitigate. What will you do to minimize the impact should a risk event occur?
- Procurement Audit: Were all interested operators allowed the opportunity to participate?
- Procurement Audit: Is trend analysis performed on expenditures made by key employees and by vendor?
- Procurement Audit: Did the contracting authority verify compliance with the basic requirements of the competition?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is a PMO (Product detector project Management Office) in place and provide oversight to the Product detector project?
Step-by-step and complete Product detector Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Product detector project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Product detector project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Product detector project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Product detector project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Product detector project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Product detector project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Product detector project with this in-depth Product detector Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Product detector projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Product detector and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Product detector investments work better.
This Product detector All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.