Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Product differentiation Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Product differentiation related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Product differentiation specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Product differentiation Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 677 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Product differentiation improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 677 standard requirements:
- Are task requirements clearly defined?
- What are your key Product differentiation organizational performance measures, including key short and longer-term financial measures?
- What key measures identified indicate the performance of the stakeholder process?
- Are improved process (‘should be’) maps modified based on pilot data and analysis?
- How do your measurements capture actionable Product differentiation information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
- How large is the gap between current performance and the customer-specified (goal) performance?
- Is there a Product differentiation Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
- Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Product differentiation. How do we gain traction?
- Will Product differentiation deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
- Are audit criteria, scope, frequency and methods defined?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Product differentiation book in PDF containing 677 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Product differentiation self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Product differentiation Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Product differentiation areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Product differentiation Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Product differentiation projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Product differentiation Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Product differentiation project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- WBS Dictionary: Does the contractor have procedures which permit identification of recurring or non-recurring costs as necessary?
- Change Request: Will new change requests be acknowledged in a timely manner?
- Cost Management Plan: Have Product differentiation project management standards and procedures been identified / established and documented?
- Cost Management Plan: Are milestone deliverables effectively tracked and compared to Product differentiation project plan?
- Scope Management Plan: Does the Business Case include how the Product differentiation project aligns with the organizations strategic goals & objectives?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is staff trained on the software technologies that are being used on the Product differentiation project?
- Closing Process Group: Were sponsors and decision makers available when needed outside regularly scheduled meetings?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are individual tasks of reasonable time effort (8–40 hours)?
- Source Selection Criteria: What common questions or problems are associated with debriefings?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are post milestone Product differentiation project reviews (PMPR) conducted with the organization at least once a year?
Step-by-step and complete Product differentiation Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Product differentiation project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Product differentiation project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Product differentiation project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Product differentiation project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Product differentiation project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Product differentiation project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Product differentiation project with this in-depth Product differentiation Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Product differentiation projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Product differentiation and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Product differentiation investments work better.
This Product differentiation All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.