Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Product life-cycle management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Product life-cycle management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Product life-cycle management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Product life-cycle management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 634 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Product life-cycle management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 634 standard requirements:
- What has the team done to assure the stability and accuracy of the measurement process?
- Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Product life-cycle management process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Product life-cycle management process available?
- What key inputs and outputs are being measured on an ongoing basis?
- How frequently do you track Product life-cycle management measures?
- Is data collected and displayed to better understand customer(s) critical needs and requirements.
- Is key measure data collection planned and executed, process variation displayed and communicated and performance baselined?
- Have changes been properly/adequately analyzed for effect?
- What are the basics of Product life-cycle management fraud?
- Customer Measures: How Do Customers See Us?
- At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Product life-cycle management is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Product life-cycle management book in PDF containing 634 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Product life-cycle management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Product life-cycle management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Product life-cycle management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Product life-cycle management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Product life-cycle management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Product life-cycle management Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Product life-cycle management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is the assigned Product life-cycle management project manager a PMP (Certified Product life-cycle management project manager) and experienced?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Does the detailed Product life-cycle management project plan identify individual responsibilities for the next 4–6 weeks?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Accuracy: What design will lead to accurate information?
- Risk Audit: To what extent are auditors effective at linking business risks and management assertions?
- WBS Dictionary: Are procedures in existence that control replanning of unopened work packages, and are these procedures adhered to?
- Executing Process Group: Will a new application be developed using existing hardware, software, and networks?
- Risk Audit: Are procedures developed to respond to foreseeable emergencies and communicated to all involved?
- Lessons Learned: Under what legal authority did the organization head and program manager direct the organization and Product life-cycle management project?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Does the Product life-cycle management project team have experience with the technology to be implemented?
- Procurement Audit: Do established procedures ensure that computer programs will not pay the same group of invoices twice?
Step-by-step and complete Product life-cycle management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Product life-cycle management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Product life-cycle management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Product life-cycle management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Product life-cycle management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Product life-cycle management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Product life-cycle management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Product life-cycle management project with this in-depth Product life-cycle management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Product life-cycle management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Product life-cycle management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Product life-cycle management investments work better.
This Product life-cycle management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.