Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Product Management Digital Business Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Product Management Digital Business related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Product Management Digital Business specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Product Management Digital Business Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 745 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Product Management Digital Business improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 745 standard requirements:
- What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Product Management Digital Business process?
- What error proofing will be done to address some of the discrepancies observed in the ‘as is’ process?
- Has the Product Management Digital Business work been fairly and/or equitably divided and delegated among team members who are qualified and capable to perform the work? Has everyone contributed?
- How do we manage Product Management Digital Business Knowledge Management (KM)?
- Do we know what we need to know about this topic?
- Is the team formed and are team leaders (Coaches and Management Leads) assigned?
- Why are Product Management Digital Business skills important?
- Was a cause-and-effect diagram used to explore the different types of causes (or sources of variation)?
- What is your theory of human motivation, and how does your compensation plan fit with that view?
- Can we maintain our growth without detracting from the factors that have contributed to our success?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Product Management Digital Business book in PDF containing 745 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Product Management Digital Business self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Product Management Digital Business Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Product Management Digital Business areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Product Management Digital Business Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Product Management Digital Business projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Product Management Digital Business Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Product Management Digital Business project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree will team members, individually and collectively, commit time to help themselves and others learn and develop skills?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have all involved Product Management Digital Business project stakeholders and work groups committed to the Product Management Digital Business project?
- Planning Process Group: Professionals want to know what is expected from them; what are the deliverables?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Is work progressively subdivided into detailed work packages as requirements are defined?
- Work Breakdown Structure: Is the Work breakdown Structure (WBS) defined and is the scope of the Product Management Digital Business project clear with assigned deliverable owners?
- Variance Analysis: Can the contractor substantiate work package and planning package budgets?
- Lessons Learned: How well prepared were you to receive Product Management Digital Business project deliverables?
- Quality Metrics: How can the effectiveness of each of the activities be measured?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Can the risk be avoided by choosing a different alternative?
- Cost Management Plan: Is PERT / Critical Path or equivalent methodology being used?
Step-by-step and complete Product Management Digital Business Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Product Management Digital Business project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Product Management Digital Business project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Product Management Digital Business project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Product Management Digital Business project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Product Management Digital Business project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Product Management Digital Business project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Product Management Digital Business project with this in-depth Product Management Digital Business Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Product Management Digital Business projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Product Management Digital Business and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Product Management Digital Business investments work better.
This Product Management Digital Business All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.