Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Product naming Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Product naming related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Product naming specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Product naming Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 700 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Product naming improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 700 standard requirements:
- In what way can we redefine the criteria of choice clients have in our category in our favor?
- What has the team done to assure the stability and accuracy of the measurement process?
- What are the record-keeping requirements of Product naming activities?
- Are we taking our company in the direction of better and revenue or cheaper and cost?
- To whom do you add value?
- How can we become more high-tech but still be high touch?
- Is a contingency plan established?
- Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Product naming. How do we gain traction?
- What will be the consequences to the stakeholder (financial, reputation etc) if Product naming does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
- What are the usability implications of Product naming actions?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Product naming book in PDF containing 700 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Product naming self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Product naming Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Product naming areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Product naming Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Product naming projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Product naming Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Product naming project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: How are you going to ensure that you have a well motivated workforce?
- Milestone List: Can you derive how soon can the whole Product naming project finish?
- Cost Management Plan: Are Product naming project leaders committed to this Product naming project full time?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How could you use each technique in your organization?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Does a documented Product naming project organizational policy & plan (i.e. governance model) exist?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Does the Product naming project team have experience with the technology to be implemented?
- Procurement Audit: Are there systems for recording and managing stocks (where part of contract)?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Who determines the quality and expertise of contractors?
- Risk Management Plan: Where are you confronted with risks during the business phases?
- Planning Process Group: What will you do to minimize the impact should a risk event occur?
Step-by-step and complete Product naming Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Product naming project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Product naming project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Product naming project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Product naming project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Product naming project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Product naming project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Product naming project with this in-depth Product naming Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Product naming projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Product naming and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Product naming investments work better.
This Product naming All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.